Mapping Tools - Under Construction -
Please click on the following link to access an interactive mapping tool which will assist you in planning your project.
To locate your project on the map please follow these steps:
- Turn "On" the 'More Options' selection located in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click the 'Find' tab located below the 'More Options' selection.
- Select "Land Location" from the "Find" search tools.
- Enter your desired land location, in the following format:
- Enter the Section with 2 digits (e.g. 02 for section 2)
- Enter the Township with 3 digits (e.g. 006 for township 6)
- Enter the Range with 2 digits (e.g. 08 for Range 8)
Click the 'Find' button to initiate the land search.
To display satellite imagery click the 'Layers' tab located below the 'More Options' selection.
Click on the '+' symbol beside the 'Land Cover' option to expand
this selection and then click on the radio button beside 'Orthophoto.'
Click 'Update Map' button to view the imagery (You may need to scroll up to see the 'Update Map' button.)
Click on any other layer information you may want on the map.
(There may be some limitations on how many layers can be visible at one
To print the map, click the 'Print' button on the left hand side
of the screen to create a printable view. Click your web browser's
"File" menu item and select the "Print" option to print the map.